White Whale is looking to hire a Data Science Intern for the Summer term i.e May-August, 2020. The ideal candidate would work with White Whale’s data science team to build and enhance our in-house data science capabilities.
- Assist the Data Science team in building and developing solutions on White Whale’s AI platform, DeepSea.
- Search for and expand on DeepSea’s catalog of publicly available datasets.
- Support Data Science team in completing and maintaining client dashboards and deliverables.
- Work on an agile team and participate in sprint planning and daily team stand up.
Experience and Skills
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Business Analytics, Computer Science or other related fields. Data Science certifications or courses will also be considered.
- Knowledge of modern data architecture, data mining, data structures and data cleansing.
- Data warehousing and data modelling expertise is a plus.
- Experience with Python/R, Pandas, SQL and working knowledge of APIs.